Austin D and Peyton S
Communication/Social Media – Gabriela P
Lettering/Tri-M/Fine Arts Diploma Seal – Ansleigh S
A Cappella President:
Camerata Singers President:
Men’s Ensemble President:
Select Women’s Ensemble President
Sam B and Ellie Kate C
Ashley R and Katie S
A Cappella 2021-2022
Select Women’s Ensemble 2021-2022
Mary Elizabeth T
2021 Fashion Show, Silent Auction, and Raffle
Join The Walton Choral Booster Club for an evening of fashion, fun, and musical performances with the virtual Annual Fashion Show 2021 The Remix! Your ticket will gain you access into the virtual Fashion Show and Online Auction. Grab your friends and favorite food, and enjoy as fabulous Walton students present a high-end fashion show that you won’t want to miss.
The Walton Choral Booster Club provides support and enrichment for our wonderful Walton Choral program, students, and directors. All proceeds from the The Remix fashion show and online silent auction will go toward our choral program and help Walton students keep on singing. We thank you for your continued generosity and support!
This will be an online event following these timeframes:
- Annual Fashion Show Your ticket will get you into the live broadcast over Zoom on April 24th between 7pm and 9pm. Ticket sales have ended.
- Raffle ticket sales April 12th – April 22nd – Raffle tickets are distributed to Walton chorus students for sale. Each ticket is $5. Raffle winners drawn on April 24th live at the end of the Fashion Show streaming online. Click here for more details on the Fashion Show Raffle.
- Online Silent Auction starting April 23rd using a new online auctioning tool. Please visit our silent auction site to register to bid on such fantastic items as Florida and North Georgia vacation homes, high end appliances and electronics, food and beverage packages, and of course our annual ever popular themed baskets! Silent auction items go live for bidding Friday morning, April 23, at 8 am. EVERY DOLLAR you bid or donate goes back to the Walton Chorus to support its mission.
- Fashion Show Live Stream on April 24th from 7pm to 9pm. Instructions will be emailed how to join the live web stream with your Fashion Show ticket.
Fashion Show and Silent Auction
Please mark your calendars for 8:00 p.m. on April 24th for our annual Fashion Show, Silent Auction and Raffle. This will be an online event with the following timeframes:
- Fashion Show ticket sales April 12th – April 23rd online at https://waltonchorus.com/
- Raffle ticket sales April 12th- April 22nd – Tickets distributed on April 12th in class for in-person learners and pickup for those Remote (details to follow).
- Raffle winners drawn April 24th live at the end of the Fashion Show steaming online.
- Silent Auction online during the Fashion show on April 24th – using a new online auctioning tool, please join us and win the bidding on some fabulous baskets and vacation homes. Details will be posted soon at https://waltonchorus.com/
Seniors, please mark your calendars for Sunday May 2 from 3-5 p.m. A Senior celebration is planned at the Gazebo and drive through of Olde Towne Athletic club to recognize our seniors and celebrate their achievements
Walton Chorus In Class Celebrations
Please mark your calendars for May 17th where an in-class celebration will be shared with chorus classes that day via an online video and treat for students. For those unable to attend in person, they will be able to view the video through their zoom class and we can coordinate their treat pickup.
Year End Celebration Video
We are asking our chorus students to upload any photos from concerts, tours, Braves games and other activities through their years in Walton Chorus to share in our end of year celebration and to share with the chorus classes. If students could please upload pictures they have and can share we would greatly appreciate it. Please upload ASAP here:
Chorus members will have the opportunity to audition for the A Cappella and Select Women’s Ensemble (SWE) 2021-22 choruses on March 9th.
To audition, please complete an application and submit it by March 3rd.