What an awesome way to start the holiday season with an amazing concert from our students.
Next up is our Fashion Show and Silent Auction on January 26, 2019. Students received information about the event on Friday in class. Here are a few key points:
- The deadline for student applications for performing, modeling, backstage crew or working the day of the event is Friday, December 7.
- Students who will be playing spring sports will only be able to volunteer for the day of the show activities. (Please note that rehearsals begin before many tryouts and students may not sign up for the Fashion Show “in case” they don’t make a team.)
- Lettering points will be given for different levels of participation in the show.
- Auditions for those who want to perform will be held after school on Wednesday, January 9.
- Students may also earn lettering points by donating to the Silent Auction.
- All Silent Auction donations are due Friday, January 11.
- Families may donate in three ways – cash donation online, gift card, or pre-approved purchased item.
- We are in search of two additional high-ticket items such as vacation homes, concert tickets or fine dining. Contact: email@example.com.
- Tickets for the show will go on sale after the New Year.
- The Chorus Fashion Show and Silent Auction is a ton of fun!
Need more information? Details about the Fashion Show and Silent Auction can be found HERE.
Check back often as more information will be added as it’s available.
One last note – please mark your calendar for the Tour Choir Parent/Chaperone meeting, Tuesday, December 18, 2018, at 7:00 pm in the Chorus Room.
Walton Chorus Booster Board