If you missed the Parent Information Presentation, open this post to view the recorded video, slide presentation, and instructions for paying your participation fee.
Welcome to Walton Chorus! We are excited that your student will be part of an incredible experience this year. Please join our annual parent meeting on August 19th at 7pm to hear all about chorus from Dr. Williams, Mrs. Allyn and others.
The meeting will be held virtually via Zoom Webinar. If you have questions, please use the Q&A and we will respond there for you.
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 9128
Webinar ID: 873 9639 3081
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/
Thank you for joining us online!
On Monday, March 16th, the Walton Chorus will participate in the GMEA Large Group Performance Evaluation (LGPE). You will find specific details and the agenda for each chorus at the bottom of this page. The schedule for each chorus is different.
The GMEA Choral Evaluations are an important part of our curriculum and are considered to be our end of course test.
The goals of the GMEA Choral Performance Evaluations are:
- To promote through evaluation, advice, and suggestion, the development of musical knowledge as expressed in performance,
- To raise the standards of musicianship, technical knowledge, and literature selection of performers, and
- To offer students and teachers the opportunity of extended listening to the best work of peer groups from other schools.
LGPE Agenda for each chorus:
|A Cappella||Letter to AC Parents 2020|
|Camerata||Letter to CS Parents 2020|
|Bel Canto||Letter to BC 2020|
|Raider Singers||Letter to RS Parents 2020|
|Select Women’s Ensemble||Letter to SWE 2020|
The Walton Chorus 16th 16th Annual Fashion Show and Silent Auction is one week away on Saturday, February 1st. The Silent Auction starts at 6pm and the Fashion Show starts at 7pm.
- Start by buying your raffle tickets from any chorus student.
- Next, sign up to bring refreshments.
- Then, join us at the show on Saturday 2/1 at 6pm. If you still need tickets, you can buy them at the door.