The first Walton Chorus Concert of the school year is Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at the Lassiter High School Concert Hall at 7:00 PM. Please read to make sure that your child has a complete, well fitting uniform.
1. If you are a 9th or 10th grader, you would have needed to acquire a uniform. If it was ordered, please be sure to pick it up – female uniform pick up at Michelle Dobo’s house and male uniform at Bel Fiore.
2. If you are an 11th or 12th grader, you should have a uniform and you need to try it on and make sure everything fits. 11th and 12th grade boys will need to provide their own white button down dress shirt with traditional collar but the Walton exclusive long black tie is being provided to you courtesy of the Chorus Booster Board. The tie will be distributed in class next week so please check the backpacks.
3. The female uniform consists of 3 parts – dress, shoes, and pearls. The garment bag is still back ordered and will be distributed at school once they arrive.
4. The male uniform consists of 7 parts – garment bag, tuxedo jacket, tuxedo pants, white button down dress shirt with traditional collar, Walton exclusive long black tie, black socks, and black dress shoes. The socks and shoes are required, but are outside of what Bel Fiore provides.
5. Please try everything on together in advance of the concert to confirm that everything fits. If something needs alterations, please take care of that before October 26th. If you would like the name of a seamstress, please contact Michelle Dobo below.
6. Once you have checked that you have all the pieces and everything fits, please keep them all together so you are ready for the concert.
7. If you have any questions, please contact the Uniform Chair – Michelle Dobo firstname.lastname@example.org or 404 429-7355