A note from Dr. Williams:
CHARMS apologizes for the crash last night. Because of this inconvenience, we are extending the deadline for purchasing Braves tickets, paying participation fees and updating CHARMS information until noon tomorrow, Wednesday, August 8, 2018.
Many thanks to everyone who has already taken care of all of this prior to the deadline!
Welcome to the 2018-19 School Year! If you attended tonight’s Parent Meeting, thank you!
Here is a handy reference list of everything that needs to be done for chorus this week, with corresponding links.
- Create Walton Chorus CHARMS account (returning students update info)
- Read the HANDBOOK
- Complete the BLANKET FIELD TRIP FORM that your student received in class, sign on the back that you have read the Handbook, and turn in by Tuesday, August 7, 2018
- Check out the CHORUS CALENDAR and make note of all events
- Buy your Braves tickets in the CHARMS ONLINE STORE by 3:30 PM, Tuesday, August 7, 2018
- Visit the BOOSTER PAGE and consider making a tax-deductible donation
- Purchase any formal UNIFORM items in the CHARMS ONLINE STORE by August 18, 2018
- If you are interested in volunteering in any way, please contact email@example.com.
It’s time to purchase your tickets for the Braves game! All chorus students are invited to attend the game on Thursday, August 16, 2018. We highly encourage our 9th-grade students to come and get to know the Walton Chorus family. Tenth through twelfth-grade chorus members will sing the National Anthem. Family members are also welcome to purchase tickets. We will send your tickets home with your student.
Singers will meet at 4:30pm to rehearse. They must wear this year’s chorus t-shirt, shorts, and tennis shoes. We will load buses at 5pm. Bring money for supper. Please pick up your student at Walton promptly at 9:45pm.
Tickets are $17 and can be purchased on CHARMS in our “Online Store” icon:
GO TO CHARMS
Deadline to purchase tickets is Tuesday, August 7, 2018, at 3:30pm.
WALTON CHORUS LEADERSHIP 2018-19
President: SAMEER J & EMMA L
A Cappella Presidents: CHRIS A & ELIZABETH S
Camerata Singers Presidents: CAROLINE C & LAUREL M
_________(GRANT J, Men Section Leader)
Men’s Ensemble President: SAMEER J
_________Men’s Ensemble Vice-President: COOPER H & ZAIM Z
Raider Singers Presidents: COOPER H & ZAIM Z
Select Women’s Ensemble President: AMELIA R
Varsity Women’s Chorus Presidents: TAYLOR A & SHIRA B
Vice-President of Communication: FAREEDA I
Vice-Presidents: JAMIE L & LAUREN T
Liason for Tri-M and Fine Arts Diploma Seal: EMMA H
Concert Manager: AVA Z
Assistant Concert Managers: CHANNING G & NATALIE W
Librarian: SARAH H
Assistant Librarians: TYLER C & PRIA S
Camerata Singers Librarian: EMILY R
click here for Officer Duties:
2018-2019 OFFICER DUTIES